Jim Carrey continues to be a booming voice against children getting vaccinations despite having no medical or scientific qualifications whatsoever. It’s astounding to think that anyone would listen to someone who gained fame by pretending to talk out of his ass. Well it’s clear his ass has a lot more to say, so let’s look at 11 things Jim Carrey should worry about a lot more than disease-preventing vaccinations.
1. It’s amazing that he still has time to educate the world on medical diagnoses in between making videos to young, barely legal female celebrities that look like previews for extremely dark episodes of Law & Order: SVU.
He should probably work on his YouTube channel before dishing out anymore medical advice.
2. Since 2011, Carrey’s movies have been getting worse reviews than the Final Destination sequels. This is not a joke. Critics prefer sequels to the Devon Sawa-driven thriller than anything Jim Carrey has done in five years.
3. Wanna know how to tell if you’re really spiraling? When Shia LaBeouf starts insulting you and people side with Shia LaBeouf! After the 2014 Golden Globes Shia called out Carrey for being a bad father and abandoning his daughter, Jane. Mind you, this was during the plagiarism scandal with Shia LaBeouf, so if you found a way to draw attention from that, you might want to reassess a lot of things in your life.
4. Maybe instead of trying to resurrect measles back from obscurity, Jim should try resurrect himself because apparently everyone thinks he’s dead.
5. After he appeared in the movie Kick-Ass 2, Jim Carrey came to the startling realization that guns are sometimes used to shoot people. Apparently he didn’t realize this when making the film, but rather during the promotion. He should probably worry about his reputation with directors considering this is what the Kick Ass co-creator had to say about him: > As for Jim Carrey, I know I’ll never work with that bonehead again, so let me say this. I think Mark and I have talked about this before, but here’s a guy who could have capitalized on the character he played and played it toward his anti-gun stance. The character he played gave up weapons — gave up guns — and became a good guy. Anybody with three quarters of an education could have figured out how to fold that idea in with their anti-gun ideas. He’s not a smart enough guy to do that.
6. It might be time to focus on your film career a little more closely when even TV Guide starts trolling you.
7. After he made a video that was so bad it made you defend the NRA, Jenny McCarthy jumped in to defend him by saying the reason he’s been acting so strange and hasn’t been pursuing his dramatic career is because he was vaccinated. That’s right folks; if you’re struggling at the box office, just blame it on childhood vaccinations.
8. Hey, how about scrubbing the memory of having to suck milk out of a woman’s boob for a gag in a movie that tanked? I feel like that should take some precedence in your life.
9. It probably wouldn’t be a bad idea for Carrey to stop posting pictures of random children with autism that had nothing to do with vaccinations for a few hours and try to do something to make us forget he was a huge part of the worst superhero movie ever made.
10. He was in, and actively promoted, the box office abomination known as The Number 23. Until he apologizes for this, we shouldn’t take anything else he says seriously.