It was a big year for butts. (It was also a big year for big butts.) Which booties had the most impact on pop culture in 2014? Let us commence the ranking…
10. Rihanna reminded us why concerts are so fun
9. Emily Ratajkowski seduced our hearts, and Ben Affleck’s (in Gone Girl)
8. Daniela Lopez Osorio produced the cutest butt gif of the year
7. Beyoncé quadrupled 7/11’s relevance with one song
6. Jen Selter Instagrammed her way to Internet celebrity
5. Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Teigen made the Sports Illustrated cover truly booty-tastic
4. Kim Kardashian broke the Internet
3. Iggy Azalea wrote a song entirely about her “Booty”
2. Jessica Alba made Sin City 2 a must see film
1. This Reddit user tricked people into thinking her husband’s butt was a woman’s cleavage
Just kidding. Our #1 butt goes to Nicki Minaj for the “Anaconda” music video
Let’s hope 2015 is as focused on rear ends as 2014.
Joseph Misulonas is an editorial assistant for Playboy.com. He can be found on Twitter at @jmisulonas.