Despite our 21st century technology, we still haven’t figured out how to make television graphics not look awkward on the screen. Usually they’re just annoyances blocking part of the action, but sometimes they appear at a moment that yields maximum hilarity. Here are the 15 most perfectly timed television graphics.
1. Nick Saban loves playing Duck, Duck, Goose
2. Worst view in the stadium
3. Points towards the Heaven, and God rewards him with a Touchdown
4. Paper ball explodes into graphic
5. Whoa, keep your hands away from there!
6. In case you can’t see the graphic covering half your screen…
7. Christmas doesn’t officially start until a Bengals player gets hit in the head
8. Hey Marcus, who scored that goal?
9. Here’s what Cam thinks of your graphic
10. The power of chest bumps
11. Please say that didn’t count…
12. The CBS logo reacts to the replay
13. They needed to keep the broadcast PG
14. Say My Name (in graphic form)
15. That’s embarrassing
Joseph Misulonas is an editorial assistant for Playboy.com. He can be found on Twitter at @jmisulonas.