Ah, Miami Music Week: Six days of warm weather, electronic music, GTO-like cars and very beautiful people.
It’s no secret MMW, formally known as Winter Music Conference, is the go-to music event right after the masses have completed Austin’s SXSW. Starting on March 21st and running through the 26th, people fly from all over the world to get a little weird with a bunch of DJs poolside and during 24-hour dance parties. So it’s not really that much of a surprise to know there’s an incredibly opulent $150K private jet package to MMW out there.
JetSmarter, which is basically the Uber of private jets, has a “Flying High” travel package in partner with SLS South Beach and Hyde Beach just for MMW that will cost you a cool $150K. You read that right.
So yeah, EDM lovers with deep pockets only apply. What exactly does that $150K get you, though?
- Private jet rountrip for eight people from anywhere in the world a one year
- One year JetSmarter membership (Valued at $15,000)
- Chauffer pick up on Wednesday, March 22 just in time to kick off opening night of Miami Music Week at SLS South Beach
- Dinner at Katsuya on Wednesday, March 22 for eight with a special presentation by Chef’s Omkase Menu and Sake Pairing
- Four luxurious suites for a five night stay at SLS South Beach
- All-access passes to backstage and celebrity and artist VIP lounge
- Side stage DJ VIP Table with $20,000 in beverage credit kicking off with a personally engraved 3L bottle of Ace Of Spades, all week long
- Your own opening DJ set at the closing party of SLS Music Week on Sunday, March 26th
- Goodbye dinner at The Bazaar by Jose Andres featuring Chef’s Menu and Wine Pairing
Not going to lie, having your own opening DJ set would be kind of tight and might be the selling point.
Remember that last time we went to MMW with Desctructo?