Socrates famously said, “The unexamined life is not worth living.” However fellow philosopher Jack Nicholson retorted, “You can’t handle the truth!” There are some things in life we’re better off not knowing. Luckily Reddit users compiled a helpful list of questions you don’t want the answer to. Just make sure you don’t read this with your parents or significant other.
1. Who’s had/has a crush on me that I was completely oblivious to?
2. If I had to survive torture to protect my loved ones, how long would I last?
3. Are we alone in the universe? Either answer is terrifying.
4. Did my wife settle?
5. Is my kid just really tan?
6. When do I die?
7. Did my parents ever do butt stuff?
8. How many spiders there are in this room?
9. Just how big was your ex-boyfriend’s dong in comparison to mine?
10. How many insects go into my mouth when I’m asleep?
11. How many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
12. Why do the sales of XXL condoms triple in my store when my daughter is the cashier?
13. Who dies next on Game of Thrones?
14. Is the Hokey Pokey really what it’s all about?
15. Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?
16. What is the history of the water in my glass.
17. Who let the dog’s out?