Despite its longtime iconic status in the world of supercars, Lamborghini continues to find new ways to appease our desires for hot exotics. The latest is this droptop version of the rear-wheel drive Huracan, unveiled in conjunction with the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show, that has us dreaming of some deserted coastal island with endless winding roads. We can’t wait to get our hands on the new 2017 Lamborghini Huracan Rear-Wheel-Drive Spyder following its global debut at an exclusive event in Pacific Palisades, California.
Here are five quick facts on the new topless Lambo:
- Designed with a unique face to distinguish it from its four-wheel-drive counterpart.
- Powered by a naturally aspirated V10 engine that cranks out 580-horsepower.
- Soft top open and closes in just 17 seconds at speeds of up to 30 mph.
- Rear window serves as a windshield when up and highlights the engine sound when down.
- Goes on sale in January, pricing to be announced.