The Samsung Galaxy S8 is upon us, and details are leaking as to what Samsung’s next smartphone will include, both in terms of tech and general features. Here’s what we seem to know about the upcoming device, at least according to the supernerds over at WinFuture:
• Display: 5.8-inch Super AMOLED, QHD 2960 x 1440
• Processor: Samsung Exynos 8895, 1.7GHz + 2.5GHz octa-core SoC
• Memory: 4GB of RAM
• Storage: 64GB, expandable via microSD card
• Cameras: 12-megapixel, f/1.7 (rear), 8-megapixel (front)
• Connectivity: 4G/LTE, Bluetooth 4.2 A2DP, apt-X, LE, NFC, WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, GPS
• Battery: 3,000mAh
• Measurements: 148.9 x 68.1 x 8.0mm, 151g
• OS: Android 7.0
• Price: From €799 (around $800)
There will also be an S8 Plus, which will include a larger screen, probably a whopping 6.2-inches. Other rumors are included AKG earphones and Bixby AI (Samsung’s take on Siri and Google Assistant).
I think this is what you’ve been waiting for. pic.twitter.com/FvYfsLOy0R— Evan Blass (@evleaks) March 1, 2017
Samsung will be launching the new phone at 11am eastern on March 29 in New York City. If you’d like to be part of the fanfare, Samsung already has a signup page where you can be first to get all the details. They’ll also be doing a live social event under the hashtag #UnboxYourPhone.