TNT sideline reporter Craig Sager is returning to work tonight for the first time since announcing his diagnosis with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma last Spring. And, of course, he’s wearing one of his very colorful suits. To honor Sager’s return to the sidelines, here are the 15 best outfits he’s ever worn on the job.
15. Sager holding two bobbleheads is three times the ridiculousness
14. Unlike most of the time, Sager’s actually trying to be spooky with this suit
13. We assume this tie’s called “Purple Haze”
12. We assume he had one tie with large dots and one with small ones, couldn’t choose, so he sewed them together.
11. Craig rocking a classy and colorful three-piece
10. Does he time travel to the 70’s for these suits?
9. Can’t tell if that’s a jacket or if he just stole a painting at a Contemporary Art Museum
8. Craig’s tip for men: Plaid goes with everything
7. Only real men can pull off pink
6. Supposedly it was Big Bird night at the arena
5. Where do you even find patterns like this?
4. Only Craig Sager could mix diamonds and stripes
3. Shaq should be looking up to Craig, at least when it comes to fashion
2. Theme for this suit must’ve been “Under the Sea”