signup now
Up in Smoke: Amazing Breast Facts
  • April 02, 2014 : 07:04
  • comments

Since you’re visiting Playboy.com, we can assume you’re something of a breast connoisseur, but we’re confident there’s plenty of boob lore you still don’t know about. That’s why we’re here with our list of fascinating, sexy and out-of-this-world breast facts! Breast lovers of the world, unite and join our Playmates, Cybergirls, Amateurs and Coeds in learning more about everyone’s favorite topic.

Model: Lonie Rae - When women are turned on, their breasts swell in size.

Model: Zoi - During sex, women’s apocrine glands, located near the nipples, produce chemicals which may subliminally increase their attractiveness to their partners.

Model: Gracie Lewis - The average bra size 20 years ago was 34B…Today the average bra size is 34DD!

Model: Casey Connelly - According to one study, only 20 percent of men look at a woman's face when they first meet. The eyes of the other 80 percent of men go straight to her rack.

Model: Jennifer Vaughn - Another study discovered that 82 percent of women are turned on by the slightest touch to their breasts.

Model: Elena Romanova - Many women have one breast slightly larger than the other. For about 65 percent of women, the left boob is larger.

Model: Casey Connelly - As if we needed more reasons to quit smoking! Smoking has been observed to cause sagging breasts.

read more: Sex and Dating, sex, cyber girl, up in smoke

0 comments

    There aren’t any comments yet. Why not start the conversation?

Advertisement