St. Patrick’s Day is the day we party in the name of a religious icon. While a pint of Guinness is never a bad idea, a cocktail is an even sexier way to celebrate. To ensure that you have the best libations imaginable come March 16, Playboy curated the perfect Irish-inspired cocktails recipes from the experts for the green-tinged occasion.
Whisk Me Away
• .5 oz. FRUITLAB orange liqueur
• 2 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream
• .5 caramel sauce
• Ginger cookie crumble
• 1 oz. half & half infused with Cap'n Crunch cereal (directions below)
• .5 oz. Honey syrup
• 2 oz. Powers Irish whiskey infused with cinnamon (directions below)
To create cinnamon whiskey, add 3 hard cinnamon sticks to a bottle of whiskey. Lightly shake every so often. Strain after at least 24 hours.
Combine ingredients in shaker without ice and shake. Add ice and shake hard for a second time. Strain into a chilled glass.
• 1 oz. fresh sugar cane
• 3/4 oz. Demerara syrup
• 1 oz. blood orange puree
• 1 oz. fresh lime juice
• Small pinch of fresh mint
• 2 oz. Jameson Caskmates